Simplified research with basic and advanced tools for survey design, automated templates, data analysis and reporting, and more.
Effortlessly integrated live research methods, including 1-on-1 in-depth interviews, multi-person focus groups, and in-home usage testing.
1st party network of screened and verified consumers with US and global targeting, saved audiences and panels, typing tool integration, and dynamic segmentation.
Use Cases, Sample Questions, and Templates
Downloading Data and Understanding Results
- Downloading Surveys: Suzy’s Questionnaire Export
- Understanding Statistical Testing
- Understanding Monadic Results
- Downloading Data: Suzy's PowerPoint Export
- Reviewing Multiple Choice Results
- Downloading Data: Suzy's Excel Exports
- Suzy's Terms and Conditions
- How do I reset my password?
- Why did my survey close with a smaller sample size than I designated?
- Why did my allocation reset or show incorrect/missing information?
- Can I relaunch a survey because I made a mistake that needs to be corrected?
Navigating Suzy Live
- How do I use the Suzy Live dashboard for my projects?
- How do I upload the discussion guide questions for my Suzy Live project?
- How do I change the scope of my Suzy Live project once it has already started?
- Screensharing on Suzy Live
- How do I view my Suzy Live interview?
- How can I view the videos, transcripts, and other documents from my Suzy Live interview?
Video Open Ends (VOE)
- Available Global Markets
- Why Run Global Research?
- Suzy Global Research Overview
- Starting a Global Project
- Best Practices for Global Audiences
- Global Research- Glossary of Terms
Setting Up a Global Survey- A Step by Step Guide
- 1. Setup
- 2. Audience
- 3. Screeners and Questions
- 4. Translations (if needed)
- 5. Review
- Global Audiences: Monadic Surveys