There are two ways you can cut your data in Suzy: with our standard crosstab tool or with Data Explorer.
Crosstabs allow you to cut your data for individual questions by demographic, segments, or previously launched action. The crosstab feature is available for multiple choice, rating, scale, rank, custom grid, MaxDiff, and TURF questions.
- To cut your data by using our crosstab feature, view the results for the individual question you’d like to analyze.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, where you’ll see the crosstab feature.
- To crosstab by demographics or segments, click into the drop-down list labeled Choose Demographics, and select the demographic or segment you’d like to crosstab with. Currently, you’re able to crosstab by the following built-in demographics: Age, Gender, Ethnicity, Income Level, Residence State, and Region.
- To crosstab by a previously launched action, click into the search bar labeled Add Question, and select from your most recent actions or start typing to search for the question you’d like to crosstab with. If you’re selecting a question that was part of a survey, you’ll first click into the survey title, and select the question from within the survey.
Learn more about analyzing your results with crosstabs.
In Data Explorer, you can create custom data tables to analyze and view your data with elements like banners, stat testing, means and more.
- To cut your data with Data Explorer, use the navigation bar to open up Data Explorer.
- Use the drop down to locate your desired action.
- Click the purple +Table View button to customize the rows and columns of a new data table. The combination of these settings can be saved into a new Table View, which can be applied to 1 or more questions in your action.
- Click save to apply your data table settings.
Learn more about analyzing your results with Data Explorer.