You have the ability to view the raw data (individual Member responses) or demographic totals in an Excel download. Both will include demographic information on the Members who have responded -- such as gender, age, ethnicity, income level, and state.
Articles in this section
- Understanding Statistical Testing
- Using the PowerPoint Export
- Editing Charts on the Platform
- I downloaded my results but don’t know where they are.
- What information is included in the Excel download?
- How do I crosstab (compare questions and results)?
- Can I analyze the data by different demographic information?
- How can I view and analyze the results of my questions? Can I download the results of my questions?