While you are able to edit the targeting associated with the question after launching, editing the actual question/answer choice text after launch is not allowed as it will skew the results. If you made an error, simply close out of the question ASAP, reach out to your Client Success Manager, and we’ll credit you back an action. Don’t worry. It happens.
Articles in this section
- I’m having trouble accessing Suzy from my office and/or work computer. What should I do?
- I’m currently outside of the U.S. and can’t access Suzy. What should I do?
- How do I reset my password?
- Why did my survey close with a smaller sample size than I designated?
- Why did my allocation reset or show incorrect/missing information?
- Can I relaunch a survey because I made a mistake that needs to be corrected?
- I get "Access Denied" when I try to download my data. What should I do?
- I'm having issues with the platform loading. What should I do?
- After I launch a question, can I edit it?
- How do I clone/copy questions/actions I have launched before?