Open-ended questions can be used for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to:
- Understand the “why” behind closed-ended responses.
- Gauge brand awareness -- discover how consumers perceive brands when given the context of a specific topic, product, or category.
- Measure initial reactions and responses to a product or category -- capture unbiased member opinions before exposing them to other questions, contexts, and stimuli.
- Improve your SEO strategy by discovering which keywords members use to search for your product.
- Learn how members associate and contextualize your brand and product within the marketplace.