Suzy typically sees a drop-off rate of less than 10% from the beginning to end of a survey. The more questions added to the survey, the higher the drop-off rate to expect. To ensure you reach your targeted sample, we recommend launching to a slightly higher sample size than needed.
Articles in this section
- Templates Overview
- Reducing Bias
- How do I access and view the results of my survey?
- How do I view my in-step targeting within a survey post launch?
- Can I view only complete surveys by filtering out people who did not fully finish the action?
- In-Platform Survey Summaries
- How do I preview my survey before launching it?
- What drop-off rate can I expect with a survey?
- Adding and Tracking your Survey Logic
- How do I target within a survey during setup? (ex: How do I drop people off the survey if they answer No in Q1?)