Adding Media Guidelines
In order to ensure that your attached media will be seen by members, please follow the below guidelines.
Adding media URLs:
- Videos: Only use public links to videos hosted on Youtube or Vimeo. Other hosting services are not supported at this time.
- Files: Make sure all links to file sharing services (e.g. Google Drive) are public.
- Websites: To optimize for mobile viewing, we suggest only attaching links to responsive (mobile-friendly) webpages.
- Files can be either JPEG/JPG or PNG format.
- There is a maximum upload limit of 4MB.
- Do not upload PNG images with transparent backgrounds.
- Files should have a minimum size of 640px by 640px. To optimize for mobile viewing, we suggest uploading images with an aspect ratio of 4:5, which is minimum of 640px by 800px.
How This Appears to Respondents
Before viewing the media: