Your Suzy Live project is about to get started! You’ll be interviewing consumers before you know it.
Here is an overview of what you can expect to happen next, and what you should keep in mind.
- Scoping - Align with the Suzy team on your research objectives, target audience and timing for your qual project. We’ll help you design the best research project based on your needs.
- Screening - Finalize screening questions & criteria with your Suzy team. Suzy will screen participants and compile a list of eligible users. Additionally, you can use the Suzy Live Audiences feature to choose open ended survey responses you want to dig into and consumers you want to follow-up with for 1:1 interviews. For more information on how to use Suzy Live Audiences, please click here.
- During this time, please select the type of interview you are conducting (IDI or Focus Group) and provide us with your availability to sit in on interviews
- If there is anyone else from your team who should be included on the interviews, please send us their email
- While we’re scheduling interviews, be sure to finalized your Discussion Guide and upload it before interviews begin. This allows for easy access and note-taking during your interview. Looking for some guidance on discussion guides? Check out this handy template.
- In-depth Interviews (IDIs)-
- All you have to do is show up!
- For Focus Group interviews, the moderator must admit participants from the waiting room to the interview room. This gives moderators control of who is chosen for the focus group, and allows for any technical issues to be resolved before the focus group begins!
- We'll over-recruit for your focus group so you never fall short on participants. Anyone left in the waiting room will be instructed to wait 15 minutes in case you need a replacement.
- Once all desired participants have been admitted, the interview can begin!
Have any questions? Contact the Suzy team!