Your Suzy Live project is about to get started! You’ll be interviewing consumers before you know it.
Here is an overview of what you can expect to happen next, and what you should keep in mind.
- Screening - Align with the Suzy team on screening questions & criteria. Suzy will screen participants and compile a list of eligible users. Additionally, you can use the Suzy Live Audiences feature to choose open ended survey responses you want to dig into and consumers you want to follow-up with for 1:1 interviews. For more information on how to use Suzy Live Audiences, please click here.
- During this time, please provide us with your availability to sit in on interviews
- If there is anyone else from your team who should be included on the interviews, please send us their email
- Outreach & Scheduling - Suzy will contact eligible users to schedule time for an interview within the time slots you have given. Calendar invites will be sent to you once interviews are booked.
- While we’re scheduling interviews, be sure you’ve finalized your Discussion Guide before you start talking to consumers. Looking for some guidance? Check out this handy template.
- Conducting Interviews - All you have to do is show up! Video call information is provided in your calendar invitation. You’ll be able to take notes during the interview, use our backroom chat to talk to colleagues, and bookmark key insights.
- Someone from the Suzy team will sit in on each call to kick things off and collect the participant’s reward choice for the interview before passing it off to the moderator
- Want some tips on moderating a 1-on-1 interview? Check out our best practices!
- Wrap Up - After interviews are completed, video recordings and transcripts will be provided, and you can add more notes or bookmarks as needed.
Have any questions? Contact the Suzy team!