When should I use Saved Audiences?
- If you are planning to conduct multiple studies with the same audience it will be quicker to build and save the audience.
- If you’re using complex logic that you don’t want to redo over and over for each project.
- When there are multiple users on your license who will be targeting the same audience.
How detailed should I get with my Saved Audiences?
- As detailed as you’d like if you think it’s a group that you’ll use frequently
- When it comes to ages and other demographics, you can be flexible if it makes sense for you
If you’re only targeting the same age range for the majority of your projects, include it with other qualifiers. However, if you’re targeting different age ranges each time, leave it broad, as you can add the specific age group for a particular survey when you’re setting it up.
What are some of the benefits of Saved Audiences?
- Easier and quicker setup
- Easy to update and add to profile definition so team members are targeting the most up-to-date audience group
- Track how you defined previous audience groups
- See which consumer groups other members of your team are engaging with
- Maintain targeting consistency across studies no matter which user launches the questions
Examples of Saved Audiences:
- Age 18+ Coffee Drinkers
- Parents of Children 0-6 years old
- Walmart Shoppers
- Age 18-34 Social Media Users