To view completed videos, transcripts, and your notes:
- Navigate to the Recordings section on the left side navigation of your Suzy Live dashboard. Your files are sorted by project.
- You can use the search bar in the upper right hand corner to find specific recordings by keywords mentioned in the interview and participant names.
- After selecting the relevant project, you’ll be able to view the recorded interviews by clicking the Watch button.
- By selecting Watch, you’ll be able to view the recorded interview, the backroom chat and a transcript marked by time and speaker.
- Find specific keywords within the transcript and the recorded video by typing them into the search bar. If those keywords were mentioned, they will be highlighted in the transcript.
- Click on a line in the transcript to jump to that same moment in the recorded video.
Under the video, you’ll see three tabs available:
- Transcript - a full transcript of the interview
- Questions - view the notes taken for each question of your discussion guide
- Download - download the transcript and notes