Suzy templates are built by market research professionals ready for your use!
How to Use Templates
Our custom templates are available from the left side navigation to quickly allow you to set-up your surveys. Currently the Suzy provided templates are for our monadic testing feature but you can have your own templates set-up for your account. Reach out to your Client Success Manager to find out how you can add your own templates to your account or use this link to get the process started.
For our monadic surveys - we have the following:
- Idea Screen - Monadic
- Packaging Evaluation - Monadic
- Copy Evaluation - Monadic
After selecting the appropriate template you will be prompted to add in descriptors that will replace current placeholders within the question text. Once your placeholders have been updated, select preview to see how the question texts have adjusted.
After you are comfortable with your placeholders, select use this template to head to the survey draft and edit the survey title, description, targeting, and concepts as normal. From there, you can add new questions in the comparison section, if you’d like, before launching.
Benefits of Using Templates
We recommend using templates for the below reasons:
- To create consistency in your projects and within your team by ensuring that you and your team are using the same template and wording.
- To use for future benchmarking. By maintaining consistency across studies, you can now compare data among the same audiences on different concepts.
- You want to make sure you’re using surveys that are written properly.