What is GDPR?
- The General Protection Data Regulation is an EU law that governs the collection, use and protection of personal information of EU residents.
Do I need to worry about GDPR or other data access regulations?
- You do not need to worry about GDPE or other data with our global solutions.
- Your data will have generic user IDs that are unique across project and panelists. This will not allow you to tie information back to any particular individual.
What information covered by GDPR is transferred to you by Suzy?
- No personal information of EU residents is transferred from Suzy to Suzy clients. Suzy collects all data from EU respondents in accordance with GDPR and does not transfer personal information to clients.
What do I need to know before I launch a question to an international audience?
- If you are asking a question about a sensitive topic, you need to get the consent of the respondent in advance. Examples of sensitive topics include racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual activity and genetic and biometric data questions. Suzy will display explicit consent questions to respondents if you check the sensitive topic box when you launch a question containing any of the listed topics.
How do I ensure I'm GDPR compliant when using Suzy Global?
- We recommend selecting this for all questions to ensure that you are GDPR compliant
What are sensitive questions under GDPR?
- Sensitive questions under GDPR include:
- Racial or ethnic origin
- Political opinions
- Religious beliefs
- Trade union membership
- Health (physical or mental)
- Genetic and biometric data questions
- Topics that may make respondents uncomfortable