- To launch a global action, navigate to the create action menu and select your desired global action type.
- The platform will prompt you with a Setup page to give your survey a title and select your desired market, language and desired response cap. In this page, you’ll also determine your target gender(s), ages and regions. You can also exclude respondents who participated in previous global surveys if needed.
- In the Audience page, you’ll add any quotas and profiling points, and you’ll estimate your target audience’s incidence rate.
- In the Questions page, you’ll program your screening and survey question(s) to meet your research needs. Depending on the global action type, this step may look different.
- In the Translations page, you’ll use the Excel download to fill in the translated question and answer text for each question in your survey, and you’ll upload the document into the platform. You'll then be able to toggle between the two languages using the switch at the top of the page.
- In the Review page, you can preview your action, add tags, and launch.
For a comprehensive step-by-step guide, check out this Suzy Academy course: