Suzy Live audiences allow you to create an audience from a custom selection of text or video open-end respondents within the Suzy platform. These audiences can help speed up the Suzy Live recruitment process and allow you to hand-pick the consumers that you want to interview.
Suzy Live audiences are only available to users who have a Suzy Live license. If you’re interested in adding Suzy Live to your current license, reach out to your CSM for more info.
Creating or adding to a Suzy Live audience
1. To create or add to a Suzy Live audience, navigate to the results page for a text or video open-ended question.
2. Check mark the responses you’d like to include in your Suzy Live audience, and click the icon that looks like a person.
3. In the pop-up window, you can search for an existing Suzy Live audience to add these responses to, or you can click the +Create New button to create and name a new Suzy Live audience.
We recommend adding at least 50 respondents per Suzy Live audience to account for any respondents that may not be interested in participating in an interview or focus group.
Viewing your Suzy Live audiences
1. To view any existing Suzy Live audiences, navigate to the Audiences tab from the Suzy nav menu.
2. Click into the Suzy Live audiences section, where you can view and edit the names of each of your Suzy Live audiences.