Ready to set up a custom quota? Let’s get started!
Setting Up a Custom Quota:
- Click the quotas button within the targeting bar
- Select the type of quota (interlocked or non-interlocked) and the desired quota metrics (Age, Gender, Region, or Ethnicity).
- Census Age Breaks (15-24, 25-34, 35-54, 55+)
- Suzy Standard Age Breaks (13-17, 18-24, 25-34, 35-49, 50-64, 65+)
- *If you need a custom age bracket, please let your CSM know!)
- For Age you can pick from the following preset age brackets:
- When creating Ethnicity quotas, no other quota metrics can be added!
- When specifying percentages for quotas, percentages can only be entered in .5% increments. Any other percentages entered will be rounded to the nearest whole percentage.
- Total response count may adjust (normally increase) as percentages are updated. This ensures the platform matches percentages as accurately as possible.
Editing a Custom Quota:
- Go to the survey details page
- Click the edit button
- Edit quotas as needed
- Please note- you cannot add any additional quotas after an action has gone live! You can only modify existing quotas.
- Example: If you’ve put a 0% for a quota, indicating that you do not need any respondents from that quota, you cannot modify that quota in the editing process
- Click ‘Launch Action’ to relaunch the survey!
When a survey is targeted to custom quotas, you cannot download the data/summary deck until the survey closes!
Have any questions about custom quotas? Reach out to your CSM or head over to our FAQ Guide!