Ready to set up your quotas? Let’s get started!
Step-by Step Guide: Setting Up Custom Quotas:
- On the Audience page, click the 'Quotas' button (under the 'Target Audience section) on the left hand sidebar
- Select the type of quota (interlocked or non-interlocked). Users can only utilize one quota type for their action!
- Select the metrics you would like to quota by!
- Interlocked Quotas: Pick 2-3 metrics to interlock
- Age, Gender, Region, Ethnicity
- Non-interlocked Quotas: Pick up to 3 metrics to set quotas on
- Age, Gender, Region, Ethnicity, Previous Action Responses* (including Auto-Assign**), Segment
- When specifying percentages for quotas, percentages can only be entered in .5% increments. Any other percentages entered will be rounded to the nearest whole percentage.
- Total response count may adjust (normally increase) as percentages are updated. This ensures the platform matches percentages as accurately as possible.
*You must target to the correct previous action in order to quota by Previous Action Responses or Auto-Assign.
**Auto-Assign requires some set-up before use! For a detailed guide on how to set up Auto-Assign, please click here.
Monitoring your Quotas While in Field:
- Quota fill progress will appear on the ‘Details’ page of your survey
- Please note- when quotas are in use you cannot download data until your survey is completed.
Editing a Custom Quota:
- Go to the survey details page
- Click the edit button
- Edit quotas as needed
- You cannot add any additional quotas after an action has gone live! You can only modify existing quotas.
Example: If you put a 0% for a quota during setup, indicating that you do not need any respondents from that quota, you cannot modify that quota in the editing process
- If necessary you can remove quotas from your action. The platform will NOT trim any overages- no respondents will be removed from the action and the survey will continue to field with natural fall out for the remaining respondents.
- Once a quota is removed from an action you will not be able to add a new one
- Click ‘Launch Action’ to relaunch the survey!
When a survey is targeted to quotas, you cannot download the data/summary deck until the survey closes!