Quotas allow you to specify and control the sample composition of an action.
With Suzy, you can create custom interlocked or non-interlocked quotas with built-in demographics, segments or previous actions*.
- To implement quotas, go to the Audience page for your new action and click into the Quotas button on the top left.
- Indicate whether you’d like to create an interlocked or non-interlocked quota by using the toggle at the top of the pop-up window.
- Check mark the demographics, segments or previous actions* you’d like to use for your quota, and click save.
- In the center of the page, you can enter the percentages for your quotas.
*To create quotas with previous actions, make sure you retarget the previous action before attempting to create your quotas.
Preset Quotas and Nat-rep
In every dashboard, we have included a series of preset quotas for national representation or nat-rep. All dashboards will have nat-rep quotas for ages 15+, 18+ and 21+, but we can also create custom preset quotas free of charge. Reach out to your CSM if you have a custom preset quota you’d like programmed into your dashboard.
What is nat-rep? If you are looking to generalize your findings to the larger US population, it’s often useful to target a nationally representative sample by using nat-rep quotas. Having a nat-rep sample is especially important when you want to understand consumer behavior or attitudes at a national level.
- To implement preset or nat-rep quotas, go to the Audience page for your new action and click into the Presets drop down, then check mark Preset Quotas.
- A search bar will appear in the center of the page, which will pre-populate with all preset quotas available in your dashboard.
- Select the preset or nat-rep quota you’d like to use.
View a comprehensive guide to using quotas.