Our mission is to enable human understanding across the entire consumer lifecycle.
Execute Foundational Research to understand the mindset, attitudes, and motivations of your consumers.
- Consumer Profiling: Understand who your consumer groups are by conducting a Dynamic Segmentation with Suzy.
- Attitudes and Usage: Determine how consumers perceive and shop for a category, uncover whitespace opportunities, and find gaps in the market for expansion.
- Drivers Analysis: Identify which attributes, benefits, and needs correlate with purchases within a given category and determine brand performance against those attributes.
- Path to Purchase: Uncover the steps consumers take in shopping for products within a specific category.
Now that you have an idea of what consumers want, it's time to brainstorm, prioritize, iterate, and refine products that fit those needs.
- Idea Prioritization: Bring ideas to consumers to understand which ones meet a need/desire and inspire purchase interest. Key Question: Which ideas most resonate with consumers and should be prioritized for further testing?
- Concept Evaluation: Focusing on one idea at a time, determine table stakes benefits, barriers/triggers to purchase, optimization ideas, use cases, competitive stance, etc. Key Question: How do consumers perceive this new idea and should it move forward for further testing?
- Concept Testing: Test different iterations of your concept to determine the variation with the most potential with quant methodologies like Monadic Testing, TURF Analysis, MaxDiff Analysis, or qual methodologies like IDIs, Focus Groups, or In-home Usage Tests. Key Question: Which concept most resonates with consumers and should be prioritized for development?
- Flavor, Color, Design, etc. Testing: Evaluate different characteristics of the product and determine which to move forward with. Key Question: Which claims, names, flavors, etc. of this product most resonate with consumers and should be developed?
- Package Design Testing: Determine claims, names, logos, format, form, color, etc. to display on package. Key Question: Which elements of the package design most resonate with consumers and should be prioritized for the final design?
Next up is aligning on how to market your products and brand to consumers.
- Message Prioritization: Uncover the overall message that most resonates with consumers and how to optimize it. Key Question: Which message most resonates with consumers and should be prioritized for use? Key Question: How do I optimize the message to resonate with consumers?
- Website Testing: Test different iterations of the product page to understand which resonate and how to optimize to maximize resonance. Key Question: Which website most resonates with consumers and should be prioritized for use? Key Question: How do I optimize the website to resonate with consumers?
- Ad Testing: Obtain consumer feedback on different social ads, tv ads, print ads, etc. to ensure you’re launching the best version. Key Question: Which advertisement(s) most resonates with consumers and should be prioritized for use? Key Question: How do I optimize the advertisement(s) to resonate with consumers?
Finally, you'll want to understand how your new products, packaging, advertisements, etc. affected consumer perceptions of your brand.
- Product Tracking: Ongoing research should be conducted to understand performance of new products, package redesigns, line extensions, advertisements, etc. once launched. This can help identify red flags and learnings early on.
- Brand Tracking: Ongoing research should be conducted on a quarterly, semi-annual, or annual basis depending on the type of product to understand changes in consumer perceptions of the brand and where in the purchase funnel to focus efforts.