Similar to our monadic feature on our US platform, this allows you to test two or more concepts against each other. Some popular use cases for monadic testing include:
✔ Concept testing
✔ Storyboard testing
✔ Product testing
✔ Copy or claims testing
✔ Package testing
✔ Ad testing
1. To launch a global monadic survey, navigate to the Create Action menu, and select Global Monadic Survey.
2. Enter a title for your mission. Note: titles are not visible to respondents for global surveys, but this title will show in your action list. In this page, you'll also specify the number of concepts in your study, your desired number of respondents, country or market of interest, target language, and any age, gender or region targeting. You can also exclude previous global action participants if needed.
3. In the Audience page, set up any age, gender or region quotas as needed, along with any profiling points to target by and/or append to your raw data exports. Lastly, indicate the estimated IR for your target audience: niche, moderate or broad.
4. In the Concepts page, upload or add any image or URL stimuli, and give each concept a title. Learn more about concept stimuli best practices.
5. In the Questions page, add any screener questions and logic as needed. Here, you'll also add pre-concept, concept and post-concept questions. Learn more about pre-concept, concept and post-concept questions.
Users will have the ability to set the following in-step targeting within global monadic surveys:
Within the pre-concept section: you can target any questions (besides Q1) back to earlier pre-concept questions, and you can target back to any screening questions.
Within the concept section: you can add in-step logic to any question in the concept block (besides Q1) back to screening questions, earlier pre-concept or concept questions.
Within the post-concept section: you can add in-step logic to any screening questions, pre-concept questions, concept questions, earlier post-concept questions, and monadic concepts
Users will have the ability to set the following piping within global monadic surveys:
Within the pre-concept section: you can pipe from any pre-concept multiple choice question (besides Q1) to another pre-concept question, and you can pipe from any screening question to a pre-concept question.
Within the concept section: piping is not currently supported in the concept section for global monadic.
Within the post-concept section: you can pipe from pre-concept, concept or previous post-concept multiple choice questions, and you can pipe from any screening question to a post-concept question.
6. In the Translations page, download the survey text Excel file, and add your translations to column F. Upload the file with translations, and review your translations by toggling between languages on the right-had side.
7. In the Review page, confirm any targeting, quotas, concepts and translations appear as expected. Click launch now.
View a comprehensive step-by-step guide for launching global monadic tests.