As of 9/30/22, Suzy now supports video open ends! This allows you to ask respondents questions and have them answer in short video format! This is a quick and cost-effective way to uncover in-depth qualitative insights.
Some notes on Suzy’s Video Open End feature:
- Video Open Ends are stand-alone actions on Suzy! They cannot be added into surveys at this time.
- Video Open Ends have a maximum of 100 respondents per action, although you can decrease this amount.
- Video Open Ends will only be served to verified respondents who are using the mobile app.
- In a Video Open End action, respondents will record a video between 15 seconds to 2 minutes in length.
- Like all other actions on Suzy, you have 250 characters to ask your Video Open End question. You also have up to 150 additional characters for any supporting information/instruction
- Users can also utilize targeting and add media to their Video Open End action if desired.
- Video and transcript will be available for each Video Open End response
- When looking at results, keyword search and filtering responses by top words are available to help identify insightful responses.
- Star/Select interesting/insightful video open ends for download!
- A Video Open End action costs 4 credits to run
FAQ/Guidelines around Video Open Ends:
- Will personal information be transferred to the client?
- YES. Any video action will involve the transfer of respondent PI. This is reflected in Suzy and Crowdtap privacy policies.
- Clients who do not wish to receive PI should not initiate a video action.
- Are there certain types of questions that can’t be asked?
- No personal info, medical info, or financial information can be asked in video open ends
- Are VOEs HIPPA Compliant?
- No. Video Open Ends are not HIPPA compliant at this time.
- How can I utilize/repurpose the video responses?
- The videos may be used for internal and or advertising/promotional purposes, per our Terms of Service with clients and respondents. However, we strongly recommend that clients check with their own legal department to see if they require a separate likeness release.
- Can we ask children under the age of 13 to participate?
- NO. Children 12 and under are prohibited from participating at this time.
- Can we ask respondents to record someone else in their video?
- NO. The recording must only contain the respondent who opted in to participate.
- Are VOEs supported globally?
- No. Video Open Ends are not supported within our global offering at this time.
Ready to run a Video Open End on Suzy? Head over to our step-by-step guide to get started!