Follow the below steps to get started on analysis!
- Head over to the Insights Explorer page via the Dashboard or Action List
- You will see a word cloud, followed by thumbnails of each video open end response.
- Click into a thumbnail to open the video player. The video will begin playing and the transcript will appear on the right side
- Use the word cloud to filter responses and find themes. Clicking on a word in the word cloud will filter thumbnails to show the videos that contained that word.
- Star and Select/Check your videos!!!
- Star videos on the bottom left corner of the tile to mark them as ‘Favorites.’ You can filter your favorite thumbnails at the top by toggling ‘Show Only Starred.’
- Select/check videos on the top right corner of the tile to mark them for download.
- Click ‘Download Data’ on the top right of the page to download any checked video open ends
Below are some tips for analyzing Video Open Ends:
- Use the Word Cloud to identify key themes. Click on words within the word cloud to see all responses that contain those words/ideas
- Use Suzy Live Audiences to identify respondents for a future IDI or Focus Group! Suzy Live Audiences is a way of marking respondents to approach later for deeper insights via interview or Focus Group
Want to learn more? Check out our Video Open Ends Best Practices Guide!