Video Opens Ends Best Practices
- Ask clear questions and give clear instructions when writing your Video Open End question
- Keep your call to action simple and clear with language that is easy to understand.
- Ensure your question can be answered within a 2 minute clip. Reminder, respondents can record a video from 15 seconds to 2 minutes in length when responding to your question!
- Limit call to action to no more than two different questions.
- Make the ask/task sound easy.
- If you need respondents to be in a specific location, tell them!
- Ask questions they will enjoy answering – use an open and curious tone free from judgment or bias